Monday, August 18, 2014

Perfect Morning For French Toast

Waking up this morning, with my coffee brewing the only thing I wanted was French Toast. Thick French Toast that smelled of cinnamon and nutmeg. So that's exactly what I did. French toast is a popular treat in my house so I knew exactly how to make it. I took 2 eggs and 1/2 cup of almond milk, added vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and then I mixed it all together. I dipped my thick bread in the mixture and cooked it in the stove. It barely took any time because my coffee finished brewing about the same time. Anyway, I love different toppings so I decided to put cinnamon apple chips to give it some crunch and I added some whipped cream. With my coffee, a book, and my French toast, it was a relaxing delicious morning.

        


No comments:

Post a Comment