Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pancake Stacks

I was craving a really good pancake this morning and so I decided to make Greek Yogurt Pancakes stacked with apple chips. These pancakes were to die for! I got the recipe from the blog Picklee and I was super impressed with how it turned out! 

So I mixed up my batter, got out the skillet, and I started flipping some pancakes. The first one was definitely my tester but after I tasted it, I knew that these pancakes would be an all time favorite recipe. They were healthy and delicious. 

So I finally got a stack of pancakes to work with and then I alternated putting a layer of pancake and apple chips. The result was really cool because it added some color and crunch to my already fabulous pancakes. 

Here is what it looked like! 




No comments:

Post a Comment